Receive tickets for reading books, e-books, audiobooks, magazines, or graphic novels.
You can also receive a ticket for each summer challenge completed. Write the challenge number where it says “Title” on your ticket.
You can turn in your entry two ways: fill out the paper ticket we'll give you at curbside pickup and return it in the book drop.
OR fill out this digital ticket. We recommend you enter early and often!
Each week, we'll do a random ticket drawing and one lucky teen and one adult will win a prize.
Summer Reading begins Friday, May 29 and ends Friday, July 24. Two months of reading, prizes, and summer fun!
List of Challenges:
- Read a new author for you
- Recommend a book to three other people
- Read a mystery book
- Read a book published in 2019
- Post a picture with a favorite book on Facebook or Instagram and tag @ReedMemorialLibraryOH
- Read a suspenseful book
- Read a nonfiction book
- Freebie!! Read any book you like
- Draw/paint/color your favorite book cover and tag @ReedMemorialLibraryOH on Facebook or Instagram
- Read a cook/craft book, take a picture of what you made and tag and tag @ReedMemorialLibraryOH
- Read a graphic novel
- Listen to an audiobook
- Read a book that was recommended to you
- Read a book written by an Ohioan
- Take a picture of you reading outside and tag us on Facebook or Instagram
- List all the books you read this summer and tag us on Facebook or Instagram (can be text post or picture)
- Create a drawing with sidewalk chalk and send us a picture
Photos of completed challenges can also be emailed to Reference@reedlibrary.org along with your contact information.